View technical details here
- Linking system design creates secure joints even on uneven ground - over kerbs, up slopes, across terrain.
- Unlocked or locked mode configuration prevents unauthorised dismantling.
- Complies with BS 7818 Specification for pedestrian restraint systems making it ideal for event management and pedestrian control usage.
- Advertising signage and reflective can be fixed to front and back.
- Also suited to construction applications around temporary excavations and road works.
- Can be used with link boards to extend barrier configurations.
- Can accept warning signs and contractor information boards.
- Blow moulded 1 piece barrier constructed from tough high density polythene.
- Available in 2m lengths
- Weighs 10kg
- Designed for secure stacking and easy transportation
- Price is for 1 x 2m barrier
- Optional ClearPath feet available featuring Hi-Vis HDPE front section to minimize trip hazard for pedestrians.